The latest issue of One Darlington Magazine is being delivered to all properties within the Borough. It contains an article about the next phase of the Local Plan. If you haven't seen a copy already, one can be viewed here [pdf] By Planning Policy Team at 17 Jan 2017
During summer 2016, we held a consultation on our initial ideas for the new Local Plan. Using the information gathered we have developed some key strategic options to inform the next stages of plan development. An update on the work undertaken so far can be viewed here. By Planning Policy Team at 6 Jan 2017
Season's Greetings from the Planning Policy Team! Stay tuned for further updates throughout 2017 on the Darlington Local Plan.
By Planning Policy Team at 20 Dec 2016
Today is World Town Planning Day!
To catch up with the latest on the Darlington Local Plan see the report that is going to tonight's Cabinet meeting. #WTPD2016 By Planning Policy Team at 8 Nov 2016
On Tuesday 8th November 2016, the Cabinet will consider a report on the Darlington Local Plan 2016-2036. This will include an update on Local Plan progress so far and:
By Planning Policy Team at 2 Nov 2016
- feedback on the issues and scoping consultation held in Summer 2016, including the main issues raised and how these will be taken forward,
- the results of the Call for Sites,
- the Strategic Vision, Aims and Objectives for the Local Plan,
- the Local Plan Strategic Framework and information about how strategic choices have been made, and
- the Sustainability Appraisal Framework.