On Tuesday 8th November 2016, the Cabinet will consider a report on the Darlington Local Plan 2016-2036. This will include an update on Local Plan progress so far and:
- feedback on the issues and scoping consultation held in Summer 2016, including the main issues raised and how these will be taken forward,
- the results of the Call for Sites,
- the Strategic Vision, Aims and Objectives for the Local Plan,
- the Local Plan Strategic Framework and information about how strategic choices have been made, and
- the Sustainability Appraisal Framework.
By Planning Policy Team at 2 Nov 2016, 13:59 PM