The links below show all of the adult and children's social care vacancies currently available within Darlington.
The application form and guidance notes are available in alternative formats from Xentrall Recruitment services on 01642 526992 or [email protected].
If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If you would like feedback on your application, please contact Xentrall Recruitment services.
Darlington Borough Council – Conditions of Service [pdf document], [word version]
Generous Package of Benefits
Your reward for working at the Council goes beyond the salary you receive. Lots of the benefits are in our employment terms and conditions, such as 31 days annual leave, access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, fair pay and enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave payment, to name but a few.
In addition to these, as part of our Values Framework [pdf document], we are committed to provide a wide range of other benefits, such as:
- Additional leave purchase scheme
- Flexi-time scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Season ticket car parking permits or subsidised Town Centre permits subject to criteria
- Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package